Wednesday, April 28, 2010

nineteen.

Hola! Senior, Or Seniorita.
My new blog is up and running, and you should go see it. Yes, Yes.
Really. Do it.
So, I finished watching Skins Season 4. I think I finished watching it like, Monday night? I dunno. But anyway, It is just like - wow. Out of this world sad. Man, I was gob smacked. Really, It's insane. And Beyond sad. But I had no idea what was coming. It was so well done. And even though the ending was totally like, not right. As in, it could not end like that, i loved it. Now I can't wait to see whats in store for the 5th series! They're going to be calling it 'the 3rd generation' and it'll be like, totally whack. I can't wait to see who the new people are though.
Hmm, Weather Is getting cold now. Not sure I like it so good. I mean, I love the Sunny days, and day light savings. Oh, wow, how I will miss daylight savings the most.
It get's so dark so soon now, I don't like it.
Boo Hoo,

No comments:

Post a Comment