Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Nada.

So year 10 is...
A lot different. Homework is actually a must, year 11 Psychology is breathing down my neck, I have a horrible Indian teacher for my Maths class and I cannot understand anything he is saying - plus he just does not know how to teach... Annnnd I get no frees.
UH WHAT IS THIS?

No, it isn't all bad. English, Art, Literature and Philosophy are good.
Though these days it feels like there are not enough hours in the day. So much to do, so little time!

I joined a gym. Yeah, been totally pumpin' it guiz. But seriously, it's fun! I am going to be able to run a marathon by the end of this year, I'm tellin ya'!

I need to get another job also, but that requires me making a resume, getting a tax file number etc etc. I think I'll just stay with the job I've got now! Though, I was always going to keep it, it's just real jobs take so much effort. But this year is the year I am not lazy, so bring it on world!

I am totally going to regret saying that in a week.

Also, Summer is almost over. No no no no! Tell me it isn't so!

No comments:

Post a Comment