Saturday, June 25, 2011

CINEMATIC


I just watched Wild Target and I adored it! Bill Nighy is in it, and he is right up there in my list of favourite British actors. Also Rupert Grint is in it, so it just keeps on getting better. The rest of the cast includes Emily Blunt, Rupert Everett, Eileen Atkins and Martin Freeman. So pretty much, great cast (though I'm not that fond of Emily Blunt).
Rupert Grint's roll as Tony was very Ron Weasley-ish. But that's okay, he was so cute and it was really quite funny.
I suggest you go and download it and have a laugh because it is great, though - I don't think my sister thought as high of it as I did.

I really suck at giving movie reviews, but this isn't meant to be one. I am just telling you I watched it. Because this is my blog. I tell you things. Things in my head. That I think. Things that I do. That I... Do?
Oh my god what am I even saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment