Sunday, October 23, 2011

SATISFIED MIND

I want lots of things. I want an iPhone, I want to dye my hair red and mix in some blonde. I want Blink 182's new album and I want Cry Baby and Ferris Buellers Day Off. I want some more candles. I want a chalk board wall or maybe a completely white wall. I'm talking #ffffff ladies and gentleman.
I want to go sea kayaking and I want to go to Peru. I want to lay out in the sun all day.. I want to go and get noodlebox and share it with some of my lovely ladies. I want to star gaze at my Grannies and I want Summer to hurry up and be here already. I want to be at White Hall and run up and down the old stair case.

I want things that are so simple and I want things that cost money, that will only bring me brief happiness. Where as the simple ones, will give me memories that will make me smile when I think about them 6 years down the track.
We're all materialistic. I'm super materialistic. I get that. But there is nothing better than the sunshine or the pitch black sky on a cloudless night, with a blanket of stars for you to gaze at for hours.

Disclaimer - Remember when entering this blog don't forget to bring your sack of corny-ness and cliche' otherwise you'll probably die of embarrassment by just reading the things that go on in my head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment