Thursday, September 16, 2010

fifty-six

Schoooooooooooooooooools out. For. Summer!
Or Spring, and only for two weeks.
But two weeks schmoo weeks. It's roughly 14 days of sleeping in and lounging around. Which sound like a much more lovely way to spend my house arrest that is being grounded.
Then, after the holidays it's only 9 more weeks left of year 9 and the school year left! Closer to year 10 and being able to do what I want with my life. Hell to the yes!
On another note, there are so many nerdy things I like, naming one - Final Fantasy. But HELLO, have you seen the graphics or played that game?! Pretty sure it's heaven on a disk. It's challenging but, fun. And I have always had a soft spot for it.

Also, I entered a writing competition within the school. Did I already mention this? Maybe, I don't know. Another thing I don't know is what the prize is. But hopefully it'll be brilliant. Seriously, it was really rather random. I was sitting in class writing up my Edward Scissorhand questions when my English teacher comes all up in my face and is like "Amy, Amy! There is this writing competition and I think you should enter it. HERE. Take a form!" Thrusting a small piece of paper at me. Oh yeah, and then he mention "Oh yeah. Entrys are due tomorrow. Kay baaaiii!"
It was roughly along the lines of that.
Anyhow, I just submitted a poem, one of the storys I've posted on here. And a story I wrote for English a few weeks back. Heres hoping I succeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment