Wednesday, December 29, 2010

VCR

I am in such a state at the moment.
And I don't mean this in a way your Mum says it to you when she's 'cross'.
I mean it like... I am so serene right now, like when you are floating in the ocean (or a pool) and it's like you are floating in the air, and it isn't like you are wet.
I love that feeling though. But it's weird. That something that is one big block, sort of. And then you can break it so easily, and it's just so gentle. It's a really happy place to be. At least it is for me. It's my happy place.

Tomorrow is New Years Eve. And I am not excited about it. This years New Years is not going to be significant what so ever. Woe is me.

OH AND ALSO. MERRY CHRISTMAS.
My Christmas was spectacular! But if you know me or my family, then thats just a given. Right? I want it to come again really really soon!
I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. And you had lot's of fun stuffing your face, giving and receiving presents and acting like loons!
Because I know I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment