Sunday, August 8, 2010

forty-six.

Are blogs referable for portfolios?
That would be nice, because then I would already have alot down pat. But, if not. I should probably pick up some pen and parchment!
No, I think I am covered.
Well, no published work in le real world yet, but it will happen. Just have to send in letters and such. To loads of magazines and newspapers and such,
"I can be your hero baby, I can kiss away the pain, I will stand by you forever, you can't take my breath away"
Sorry, intense ad for 'Rescue Special Ops' on TV in the background right now.
Now, where was I before I so rudely interrupted myself?
Oh yes, so I cannot remember whether I told you this, but to get in to RMIT for journalism you need an enter score of 98 or above, so i'm pretty freaked. I know it's a while away to year 12, but still! Anywho, apparently it gets put down for my school though, because we're a rural school or something, so they thing we're dipshits so it gets put down ten or something, that mighten be true, but it's what I heard. Ha, so thats only 88. Which isn't too bad.
But hey, I can do it, regardless!

No comments:

Post a Comment