Monday, August 2, 2010

forty-three

I blew our date off. I'm sorry. How will you ever forgive me?! *Sigh*

Today I went to the Mips office at my school to talk about my future and class selections for next year and what not.
It was all going swell, I have figured out what classes i'll do next year and gotten some numbers of places I can enquire within for some writing jobs and etc.
Then I asked enter scores for certain universitys...

RMIT - 98 for Journalism
Melbourne University - 92 (And the journalism course there isn't even very good)
Deakin - 89

I know i'm only in year 9 and I was expecting over the 80's easily... But still! WOW. I seriously felt like I was going to throw up.
But I can do it, I know I can. I just better start practicing!
No more neglecting your blog Amy! NOR your homework!

In other news, I finaly finished season 6 of Greys Anatomy today.
OHMYGOD.
So intense! Like - out of this world intense, I was seriously beyond speechles. Wow, it was just all so unexpected and I was expecting too! It took me by such suprise. My heart was racing just watching it and my oh my was I bawling at certain points!
Those last two episodes have to be the best and most intense pieces of television I have ever watched in my entire life.
I strongly recommend you watch Greys Anatomy! Especially the sixth season. So good!

No comments:

Post a Comment