Sunday, July 4, 2010

thirty-one


Somebody told me that blogs take them away. And at the moment, my blog was their little get away. Their hideaway, a place of salvage.
So It gives me warmth in my heart, that I can provide such a place.
So, in turn. To all the blogs, the videos on youtube and the people that provide my own personal salvage when i'm a little down (which doesn't happen often, but when it does), i'd like to say thankyou. Chances are you won't read this, but the message is out there, and the message, and feeling is true.
So thankyou, because everyone needs a place to loose the negativity out of their mind, and fill it with ideas, inspiration, hilarity or even plain nonsense.
Also, remember,
each and every single one of you are beautiful, meaningful and able to make a good life for your self, and make a change in the world.
Helloo deep blog (:

No comments:

Post a Comment