Wednesday, July 7, 2010

thirty-three

I just wrote this whole long post about this movie, then I tried to post it and Blogger wouldn't let me because there was something wrong with the video embed...
WHY MUST YOU BE SO FRUSTRATINGLY COMPLICATED?!
Errghh.
But anyway! This movie, Nowhere Boy, looks so good! Personally, The Beatles are one of my favourite bands, and when I saw on Facebook a link to the trailer for this movie I litteraly almost died...
No not really. Of course not. I mean, I had an energy drink for the first time today, but that doesn't mean i'm going to go have a heart attack, mmkay?
On track Amy. Anyways, Aaron Johnson (see Angus Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging, Kick Ass) play John Lennon, and they couldn't of picked a better person. Well, they probably could of, but I really love the path they've gone with because in my opinion, Aaron is a great actor! And then Thomas Sangster - Owh! He is all grown up now! (see Love Actually, Nanny McPhee) I remember when he was little - and I was little and I had a wee crush on him! Naw, baby love. Ha ha ha.
Any who, this movie looks so awesomely rad. I can't wait to see it! Which will hopefully be soon! Oh how it would be lovely to have a job...
Anyways, if you want click the link and check it out! Blogger was being a bitch and wouldn't let me embed the video in the actual post, so sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment